How To Play Craps
Craps is usually played on a large sunken table. The game is played with a pair of dice, which are thrown by the ‘shooter’. Other players may join in and place their own bets. The game uses two identical dice and is based on how often seven as the total of the two dice comes up and how the other numbers compare with it.The game of Craps can be as simple or as complicated as you wish to make it. There are quite a number of bets to choose from. In the simplest form of the game you place a bet on the Pass Line and attempt to roll a seven.
- Naturals – The total of the two dice adds up to 7 or 11
- Craps – The total of the two dice adds up to 2, 3, or 12
- Point – The total of the two dice adds up to 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10
- Snake Eyes – 1’s rolled on both dice
- The Shooter – you, the player
- Come out roll – The first roll of the dice
Where To Play
18+. New Players only. Min £10 buy-in to get £50 bonus. 24 x (Bonus) wagering reqs apply. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus and winnings removed). Certain deposit methods only
New players only. Spins valid 7 days. 25x wagering on bonus wins, max withdrawable amount £50. T&Cs apply
Wagering terms and conditions apply. All details above were correct when published on July 8, 2015.
See site for latest promotions and bonuses. Please gamble responsibly.